Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quick and Simple Card

Hello.  I have a very quick, simple card to share with you today and then I'm off to have a movie afternoon!

I stamped it on cream card base and popped up one of the flowers.  I think it's a great 5 minute card.  As you can tell, I gravitate towards clean and simple designs with lots of white space (literally).  I'm going to try to break out of my box over the next few weeks and get comfortable with doing more.  I'll let you know how it goes....





Supplies:  PTI Daydreamer and Handwritten Notes Stamp Sets; PTI Cream cardstock; Memento Inks; American Crafts pen.

While I'm here, I can show you a couple of older cards I haven't posted anywhere yet.


Supplies: PTI sentiment (I cannot remember what set) and CS, Versafine ink, Prima flowers, pearl brad, A Muse Studio ribbon, and Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I have tons and I mean TONS of Prima flowers but I find it really hard to use them.  They just don't seem to fit my CAS style.  This is another quick and simple card I made to use at least a few of them up.  I like the results.  Can you show me other ways to use up my Prima stash in a CAS way?

I have one more simple birthday card I made some time ago using the Martha Stewart balloon punch and some DMC floss.


Supplies: PTI white CS, PTI Birthday Basics Sentiment, Martha Stewart balloon punch, random pattern paper from my stash (KI Memories maybe?), and black floss.


That's about all I have for today.  I'm working on some new cards and will hopefully post them tomorrow after work.  I'm certainly not looking forward to a full week at work after a full week off!

1 comment: