Friday, July 8, 2011

Party Time

Hi again!  I just finished the package and the card.  I couldn't resist the happy wrapping paper I found in the aisle at Michael's today.  My intention was to stamp my own but when I saw this I just had to have it!


I love the bright colors and graphic pattern.  I'm not very happy with the little tag I made but I guess it will do.  Here's a closer pic - the back is lined in a light blue with the To/From info.


And, lastly, the card.  First of all it does NOT coordinate with the package or the tag - I'm hoping to pick up one more gift that will be wrapped in white so it will coordinate with something.  The card was inspired by this one from Dawn McVey but I changed up the color scheme, etc.  I like the way it turned out - PTI's Big Birthday Wishes and dies are the best for b-day cards.


Supplies:  PTI Big Birthday Wishes stamp set; PTI White CS; PTI Damask patterened paper; Memento Ink; glitter CS (can't remember the brand); A Muse Studio Ribbon; Black CS; pinking shears; Fiskars border punch

Now I'm off to shower and change for the party.  I hope to get some additional cards made this weekend so please look for some more posts.  Thanks for reading and commenting - it's really nice to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment