Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday - Tini Time!

Hey everyone!  I wanted to get a quick post up before I start on my projects for today.  My boyfriend's mom is turning 60 today so we have a surprise party to go to early this evening and I still have to wrap the gift, make the card, and make the tag for the present (not to mention get myself ready).  Whew, this morning has been full of errands.  I'm really going to miss running around in the morning when I'm back at work next week...ugh.

I hope to get done quickly so I can come back and share my projects for the party.  In the meantime, here is a super simple card I put together yesterday.  Honestly, this card took no more than 5 minutes but I love it's clean lines and the retro but modern images.  What do you think?  Too simple?





Supplies:  A Muse Studio Stamp Set - Tini Time; PTI White Cardstock; Memento Inks - Black, Bahama Blue, and Bamboo Leaves

Hope to be back with you soon - wish me luck!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment